Corporate Sustainability Program
In addition to offering our customers environmentally preferable products through our Greensafe Program, DadePaper is committed to environmental responsibility and has the following program initiatives currently in place
DadePaper will continue to make these sustainability initiatives a top priority so that we may better serve our customers, our associates and our communities.
- DadePaper has formed a Sustainability Committee to identify and implement sustainability projects internally and with trading partners.
- DadePaper branch locations follow a green cleaning policy, which includes the use of environmentally preferable cleaning chemicals, janitorial paper products, equipment as well as custodial procedures.
- DadePaper's Miami headquarters building and new Atlanta facility have water saving automatic faucets installed in restrooms, reducing potable water consumption by 70% per fixture.
- DadePaper's delivery trucks are routed with state of the art software that minimizes the miles each truck travels, thereby reducing their carbon footprint.
- DadePaper is a participant in the EPA's WasteWise Program.
- DadePaper's locations recycle office wastepaper, plastics, and aluminum.
- DadePaper's management offers training programs to municipalities, educational institutions and local business.
- DadePaper encourages associates to participate in community service projects including those that are environmental in nature.
- Members of DadePaper's management team are LEED Accredited Professionals and have completed training and an exam administered by the US Green Building Council.
- DadePaper will continue to encourage more involvement from all associates in the area of environmental stewardship through awareness programs and team building events.